Monday, April 26, 2010

Deputy Castro


Since becoming a Deputy for Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office my perception on life has changed. Seeing tragedy and drama first hand makes me more grateful of my life. I relax more, I go for long runs and walks and I love harder. Starting my law enforcement career is a goal I yearned and worked so hard for. It's an incredible feeling when a group of people believe in you, people who don't even know you. The next best feeling is helping people who confide in you to help them during life's dilemmas. I have great co-workers who will become family and will have my back on and off the streets. Thinking back on the day I got sworn in, I will never forget the joy and pride of holding my badge. I pray to God that he watches and guides me through my journey in law enforcement. I also pray that he helps me separate my job from my home life and I pray that he doesn't let me forget the hard work that went into getting my badge.

2 comments:

  1. I know we barely became friends but I'm very proud of you! It's always gratifying to accomplish and complete something you've worked so hard on. Congratulations! May God bless you each and every day you're out there making a difference in our streets! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it means a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete