Friday, June 11, 2010

Better Choices, Better Living

Lately I've been TRYING to make better choices in my life for my well being. Although I am not 100000% committed, it's the conscience thought that counts. I feel like the word 'diet' scares people and puts so much pressure so 'better choices' is better. The changes I've made I sort of already do, but just being stricter and making BETTER CHOICES. I already L O V E working out, but pushing myself an extra 20 minutes, keep running when I want to stop & just changing it up will make a difference. I absolutely am a fruit and vegetable lover so just substituting those instead of snacks and THE ULTIMATE challenge; smaller portions! It's also no secret that I have THEE biggest sweet tooth, so cutting back is sooooo difficult.
so, get to RUNNING bish!

No comments:

Post a Comment