Sunday, July 25, 2010

Taurus.

I think I am the proudest Taurus around. Anyone who knows me knows that I am crazy about zodiac signs. I believe that our zodiac sign tell us so much about our personality and character. Every person is definitely different, however we have certain traits that we have in common with people born under the same sign. We all have good traits and of course, flaws.


Of course the most popular trait of the bull is stubborn. The bull is mellow and hates change. We do not like being the center of attention and are fairly quiet until pushed over the limit. Then comes popular trait number two, bad temper. Taurus are known for their extreme temper and short fuse!

On the same hand we are super affectionate and romantics! We are very loving, caring, loyal and sensual.

o5.o3.88

1 comment: