Thursday, October 14, 2010

year number three.

So yesterday was me and my hunny's "three year anniversary". The reason why I put it in quotations is because although it's a great accomplishment we don't count the hours, days, weeks, months and years that we've been together. We just figured we might as well. So that possibly is not an accurate date, but we don't care. :-)

He has really showed me the dimensions I didn't know I had, and the possible connection two people can have. the word connection is a complete under statement. There are days when I just look at him and become overwhelmed with happiness that I can never explain. It amazes me how another being can make me feel more complete. A lot of people did not really believe i was in a relationship at first, because I definitely was/am not desperate to be in love...that is until I fell in love with Anthony.

Our story is not perfect, for we are human and when it's "real" it's not perfect. We definitely have had our downs but we always seem to bring it together and avoid permanent damage.

We were lying down in bed and he began to ask me all sorts of questions regarding when we first met. He asked me when did I know I had fallen in love. My response: "The first time I cried because of you, I knew I was in trouble, because I never cry in front of people." I asked him when he knew he was in love with me. His response: "On our date to Dave and Busters" (second one). He said: "That night I kept winning in every single game, I won you a bear, I kept winning. And I NEVER win at anything. That's how I knew you were special." <3

i love you!

1 comment: